Monday, April 12, 2010

4.12.10


Here's a picture of me and Einstein..awww..

So today started out a little earlier than normal (9am instead of 11am) Sounds quite late but not so bad for me since I work a late second shift. I drove Marc to get his tires taken care of, he needed two more and he was in such a good mood about it that I convinced him to go grocery shoppin with me yay! I love making new recipes and trying new things so I made Asparagus, brochuitto, egg pasta which was really a glorified carbonara. I really liked it though! I don't eat a lot of pasta dishes so it was a treat. Violet and Einstein have really hit it off. They don't know how to "do it" so its so cute to see him hump her face. I'm just so glad that they like each other! Marc had the day off today so he went to see The Wolfman at the Value Cinema I wonder if it was good. Guess I'll wait and see. I just keep dreaming about a nice shower and glass of Reisling after work. Yum :)
Other than that my days are filled with making plans for my birthday, wedding shower, and destination wedding! May 1st, May 8th, and June 4th. I'm going shopping with the sis in law on the 22nd so we'll see what we can find! Also I'm going with my mother in law to get my dress altered on Friday, I can't wait! My life is great and I am so happy! Now I just need to keep my house organized and save more money and I'd be in the clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment